1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs 5 Eggs, SEPERATED
1 Tablespoon Sugar 3/4 Cup Sugar
4 tablespoons Melted Butter 1 teaspoon Vanila extract
2 pounds Quark
1/4 Cup 2% Milk
2 Tablespoons flour
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine graham cracker, sugar, and butter and mix until combined. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9" springform pan and bake for 10 minutes.
3. While the crust is cooling make the filling, in a large bowl combine yolks, sugar, and vanilla. Use an electric mixer to combine well.
4. Add Quark, milk, and lemon juice to the yolk mixture.
5. Using a seperate bowl whip the whites until stiff peaks form.
6. Fold the whites into the Quark mixture and pour the batter into the cooled springform pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-60 minutes or until the cake is set in the center and the edges are a light to golden brown.
8. Allow tbe cake to cool completely before releasing from the pan and wrapping. Freeze the cake for easier cutting.
**For best results chill or freeze the cake before serving.**