1 ½C Quick-cooking oats 1t Ground Cinnamon
¼C Light brown sugar 1t Vanilla extract
1t Baking Powder 1C Skim Milk
½t Salt 1 Egg White
1lg Banana Mashed ¼C Peanut Butter
½C mini chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mash together the banana and peanut butter, set aside.
3. Mix together the oats, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
4. In a separate bowl combine vanilla, egg white, and milk.
5. Add the banana mixture to the liquids followed by the dry ingredients.
6. Pour batter into a 9x13 pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
***FOR LESS BANANA HALF ADD ONLY HALF.***
Now with the chocolate chips the bars are 4 points each, however without they are 2.5 points each.